What's new

WTB: NHT Center Channel (1 Viewer)

EvanB

Stunt Coordinator
looking to match my superones. oh, and if anyone has any good speaker stands, ill go for those as well (for my one's). twin cities (mn) would be great, otherwise, we can figure something out. thanks all!

I have an NHT VS-1.2a speaker (link) that I'm currently using as a center in my Frankenstein setup. I'm actually looking to sell it in order to replace it with a Paradigm center so that all my speakers match. If you're interested please PM me.

EvanB

Stunt Coordinator
ygm paul. also, i am really looking for a supercenter. i found one used for $140 at onecall or something. should i go with that??

Expect that email to bounce back to you if it hasn't already. It was a RoadRunner acct that I cancelled after the school year was over, and I forgot to change my email address when I came home from college for the summer. I just changed my email addy in my profile to one I can currently check, so feel free to send it over again.

EvanB

Stunt Coordinator
ahhhh....basically i just asked how much you were asking for the speaker, and if it would match well with my superones. im really looking for the supercenter, but i could like with the 1.2a. my budget is rather thin for the summer....let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks