WTB - Mission Floorstanding Speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gary Thomas, Nov 26, 2001.

1. Gary Thomas

Gary Thomas Second Unit

I'm looking for a pair of Mission 773,774 or 775 floorstanding loudspeakers. I'd like to switch my bookshelf mains to the rear surround position. Must be rosewood color.

Anyone with these looking to upgrade? Or, do you know of a source where I can find these?

Thanks!

2. JesseS

JesseS Auditioning

I know it's been quite some time since you posted this, but are you still looking for a set of these speakers?
    I have a set of 773's in excellent condition with original boxes, all hardware and a high end set of cables. I believe they are rosewood.
    Are the ones here: http://www.mission.co.uk/images/773e.jpg considered rosewood color or beechwood? Mine are the color of the 773e's on mission's site.
    Let me know if you're still interested in these and I can get you a bunch of pictures of them. These are wonderful speakers and I hate to part with them but I am focusing all money/attention on my competition car audio setup and I have no time for home theater. You can email me at [email protected] or post here.
    Thanks,
    Jesse

3. Mark Larson

Mark Larson Supporting Actor

Jesse, how much do you want for them?

4. JesseS

JesseS Auditioning

Hey All,

Someone inquired as to which speakers I am selling. I am selling the Mission 773 These have a single midrange driver. I AM NOT selling the 773E that has 2 midrange drivers. Hope that clears any confusion. Email me if interested.

Thanks,

Jesse