What's new

WTB: Marantz DP870 Dolby Digital Decoder (1 Viewer)

Brad Wood

Stunt Coordinator
Hello All,

I'd like to buy a Marantz DP870 Dolby Digital Decoder. I saw an ad at another forum that had one for sale for $50 and I wasn't quick enough on the draw. If anyone out there has one collecting dust and could part with it for a comparable price or trade, I'd appreciate it.

Last year I made a foolish purchase of an Adcom GTP-760 without really auditioning it and I hated it, so I got rid of it. I've been saving for a while for an MC8B or the like, but in the meantime I've been using my old Marantz AV600 and I'd like to have some Dolby Digital while I waited.

Drop me a line at [email protected] or talk to me here. Thanks!

hingber

Auditioning
Real Name
howard ingber
i have the DP870 in very good condition which i would sell. i sent you an email directly.

hingber

Auditioning
Real Name
howard ingber
i just want to add Marantz to the above reply.

how do i edit a reply??

i have the Marantz DP870 in very good condition which i would sell. i sent you an email directly.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
There should be a Edit Botton in the bottom right hand corner of your original post. I'm not sure if you have to have a certain number of posts before you gain that function.

OTOH, the original thread/post you are referencing is from 2003 and I don't see that Brad has posted at all on the forum at all since 2005.

hingber

Auditioning
Real Name
howard ingber
DAVID: thanks for your reply. i did not post i only replied. there was no edit button, i looked. i mistook the "local date" for the posting date. thanks for bringing that to my attention. now i know where to look for the posting date.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
To Edit -- on other people's posts you should see 3 or 4 hot buttons in the lower right corner of the individual post window "Quote," "MQ Off," "Quick Reply," and sometimes "Send New PM." On your own posts there should also be an "EDIT" button to the immediate left of the other buttons -- just click it and your post should pop up so you can add/delete/or fix a post. There are several forum functions that only become active after a certain number of posts so I'm not sure if that may be one of them.

The date thing seems to pretty common mistake recently for some reason so not a big deal other than some unintentional humor at times. I'm not sure if the forum has changed the way the formatting of the posts, but recently it's gotten to be quite a bit more frequent (today at least 2 different new posters).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks