What's new

WTB: lone wolf and cub LD's (1 Viewer)

Martin G

Second Unit
Once again (this makes 3 times) I got screwed out of getting these on ebay. (This time the seller ended the auction about 4 hours before it was done and cancelled all the bids. Grrr I'm starting to really not like ebay.) So I guess I'll give it a try here. If anybody has these for sale or trade give me and email please.

I should also ad that I can get the DVD's in NTSC from England for $27 Shipping, so I can not justify spending more then $20 a disk After shipping for the ld's. I am a college student so I need to save money whenever I can, thats the reason why I am looking for the LD's and not just buying the DVD's

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Really? Was it a guy from England who had all six? This happened to me recently, when I was just about to bid and, probably win, on an auction for The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5 that would complete my Looney Tunes collection, when the bastard (from Singapore - for some reason, he gets a lot of these box sets) ended it with just a minute to go. I guess he didn't like that the set wasn't attracting the big money this time. There ought to be a rule, some kind of penalty for ending an auction very close to its end.

I'm always looking for LDs - I'm everywhere. I've never come across these particular titles other than Ebay, but I will keep an eye out for them now (I mean, for you - I don't want them).

Martin G

Second Unit
Yeah it actually was a guy from England.

Maybe i should inform ebay about some possible questionable practices.

Lucas Dang

Stunt Coordinator
Youre just a few months late Animego got rid of their stock. I bought every LD they ever made which includes the entire babycart series, they were liquidating them for 7$ a piece.

Give me a few months, I may sell my set to you.

Martin G

Second Unit
that would be cool. I managed to get 1 and 3 from the series before they ran out, but not the other 4. I don't know if i can wait months, but when you are ready to sell/trade them give me an email.

Marc Alexander

Stunt Coordinator
Martin,

If you get the Malata DVD player (for multi-region/PAL-NTSC conversion), these are available on DVD in the UK. FYI

Martin G

Second Unit
Yes i know they are availible in the UK (see original post). I just don't want to spend $30 a disk on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks