WTB: Laserdiscs (mostly horror & sci-fi)

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Jared K, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Jared K

Jared K Auditioning

Well, after being out of the LD scene for 7 years, I've come back into the fold thanks to an inherited player...

I'm looking to purchase LDs just for kicks, I'm mostly interested in sci-fi and horror. I'm not looking for "rarities" or things that are unreleased on DVD, I'm just looking for discs to watch. The only requirement is that the discs must be OAR and must play.

I also think it is important to say that these discs would not be headed to fleabay, but would be given a loving and permanent home along with my vinyl, beta, and 8-track collection [​IMG]

I'm looking to buy discs in batches due to the relatively high cost of shipping (I hate paying more for shipping than the cost of the disc). Also, people who think that LDs are worth 75% of the cost of the same film on DVD need not apply...

Please email me at [email protected] to let me know what you have...

thanks,
    Jared

2. Clay D. Major

Jared-

Just sent you an email with a list of titles. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Clay

3. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

I have a very large collection, much of which I'm willing to sell. Not much horror, but quite a few sci-fi titles. I don't have a list and am not likely to make one this weekend, so if you have anything specific you're looking for, drop me a line at Alan Halvorson.

4. Jared K

Jared K Auditioning

Thanks to those who contacted me...
    Still looking for more discs. I've been paying about $5.00 shipped per disc, so if anybody out there has any regular old horror or sci-fi titles that need a home please let me know...

thanks,
    Jared