What's new

WTB, Laserdiscs including The National Film Board's disc w/ "The Big Snit" (1 Viewer)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I just discovered one of my favorite pieces of short animation, The Big Snit, has been available on LD for quite some time. It's on one of the The National Film Board of Canada discs. You canadians might be helpful here. This disc is the one with the canadian mountie on the front.
Also looking for:
Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom
I'd like copies in good condition, without damage.
If you have any of these please let me know. I'd be curious in pricing. I've also got a ton of DVD's many still sealed maybe we could work out a trade...
Thanks!

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I just found a rental store was carrying a different cover.

It was called Canadian Animation or something like that. Volume 1 had the pieces I'm looking for.

I'll ask the store owner if they'll sell it, but just in case I thought I'd update my request.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I realize these discs are not that common, so I've added pictures, in case that might help.
The first one is the most wanted, it contains several animation clips:

This second disc has fewer clips, but interviews with the artists who created the animations:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks