What's new

WTB: Laserdisc Player (1 Viewer)

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Well, I've got the itch for new gear... and since there's movies I want on LD that don't appear to be coming out on DVD any time soon this seems like a good way to get my itch scratched. :)
I'd prefer a Pioneer player, but I'll consider other brands.
What I'd require:
Excellent working condition
S-Video Out
Remote
What would be nice to have:
AC-3 RF out
Coaxial or Optical Digital out
Double-sided play
I'm willing to spend varying amounts depending on the make and model of the player and it's condition.
Email me at [email protected] with any offers. Thanks!
------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Jin E

Second Unit
I have a broken (Thanks to Fed-Ex Ground)Pioneer CLD-1090 that you could have really cheap
wink.gif

Oh... you want a working one? Can't help you there.
------------------
-Jin
My Theater

Westly T

Second Unit
I know this is a long shot, but...
Last week at my local swapmeet there was a Pioneer LD player for $45.00. It had Optical digital out (For DTS) AC3-RF out (RCA connector), 2 S-Video, composite video, and at least 1 pair of RCA analog Left and right audio out. It had the feature that plays both sides of the disk and the remote was there. It looked to be in very good condition, and they said it worked.
I'm not interested in investing in it (I got a basic Pioneer for $5.00 from there last week and it works perfectly), but it was still there late in the day and may be there this weekend (I think they were a regular there). I'd be willing to try and pick it up, and do a basic test to see it works on your behalf, at your expense, if you like. If it's gone, I'll send back your money, minus any PayPal fees. If I did get it, I'd also need actual shipping cost to send it to you. I recently picked up some energy speakers for Matt Stryker from this forum, and have sold to several forum members including Gregg Loewen (Some time back I sold him both my original LD players, 72 LD movies, and my DD decoder with AC3-RF demodulator)
------------------
- Wes
My Home Theater
The MMG were replaced with 1.6QR's and added Marantz MA-700's. SVS is here. Ok, allot more then that has changed, I'll update my page some day...

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Jin E, I'd much rather get a player that is working without having to get it repaird after I receive it... it's more hassle than I really want to deal with. Thanks for the offer though.
Thanks Westly, that's a consideration. Although, I think I'm going to wait and see whatever other offers I get. But I will keep your generous offer in mind.
------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Mostly just a player, but any bundled offers will be considered.
------------------

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Well I have a pioneer cld503 with about 40 titles including some disneys and star wars se box set not sure what its all worth though.

Westly T

Second Unit
I all ready had someone send money for the swapmeet player, so it's no longer available. I should have bought it last week, and made a profit on it. I wasn't sure how big the demand was, oh well.
------------------
- Wes
My Home Theater
The MMG were replaced with 1.6QR's and added Marantz MA-700's. SVS is here. Ok, allot more then that has changed, I'll update my page some day...

David R. Hendrickson

Stunt Coordinator
i have a CLD-D504 i'll sell.
has remote (no battery cover)
2-side play
s-video out
AC-3 out
no manual, but isn't that hard to figure out
no digital out.
works perfect, i just upgraded to a 704.
$230 shipped?
dave
------------------
dave
Widescreen DVD - Because a superior format requires superior formatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks