What's new

WTB: Laserdisc player and ONE disc (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Ok, here's the deal.. I gave up all my laserdiscs a while back, but I've still got two that I have hung onto for sentimental reasons (Wim Wender's Bis Ans Ende Der Welt Japanese Ed, and a private release Pioneer title) anyway, one of my kids BROKE disc 3 of the Wim Wenders disc.

For the love of god, if anyone has a copy of Wim Wender's Bis Ans Ende Der Welt Japanese Extended Edition on Laserdisc - the only way it was ever issued to my knowledge, PLEASE let me know! I've tried to find this several times.

At the same time, I'm also hunting for a on-the-cheap Laserdisc player, something ala an S105 or similar is OK :)

(And, BTW, I am not necessarily hunting these together, so if you just have one part.. ie, a cheapy LD you'll part with, or the LD I'm hunting for.. let me know)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
How awful!
Thank God my scotties dont play with my discs or chew anything.
I will go down to amoeba records in the next few days and check for you.
they tend to have hard to get stuff
Grant

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Thank you. Seriously, since this film in this version will never come to DVD, at least that's what the director says @ their website, I would basically do almost anything ;) to have this movie back in the longer form ;(

Thank you so much for checking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks