What's new

WTB: Laserdisc player and movies (1 Viewer)

HyperDuel

Grip
Real Name
Jonathan Cohen
FYI I'm located in Jacksonville, FL.

I'm looking for a Laserdisc player and if possible located in the Jacksonville area. A Pioneer model would be great (Auto-Reversal is even better), but I'm open to all different LD models. I don't mind paying for shipping for a player, but it better be a good model and you know how to ship it!

Also looking for movies (Anime LDs are my top priority) as well.

Thanks!

HyperDuel

Grip
Real Name
Jonathan Cohen
To Ron_Phelps (since I can't PM): None of your LDs cause any interest with me, I'm sorry. :frowning:

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I have this piece which is supposed to the same as the Pioneer 704 but strangely was reviewed better.
Mitsubishi M-V7057 Top of the line Laserdisc Player W/discs THX WOW etc.
This player is considered to be one of the best Laserdisc players ever made. Has AC-3 RF out as well as conventional digital out,Svideo,composite video & analog outs. I have all box,packing instruction manual and remote. Here is a link to a Secrets review of the piece.
Product Review -Product Review -

Laserdiscs as part of this package all widescreen except where noted
THX WOW pretty scratched up but plays fine
Star Wars Trilogy Faces
Breakdown DD
Very Brady Sequel DD
Brave Heart DD
Sudden Death (not available on DVD in widescreen)
Star Trek Generations (it hangs up in one spot)
Home Alone
Sgt Bilko
Private Parts
The King and I

Fullscreen
An evening with Robin Williams (Not available on DVD) analog audio
Thirty Seconds over Tokyo
Amazing Stories Book One (Not available on DVD) The Mission w/Kevin Costner
Housesitter
Opportunity knocks
Let It Ride
K2 not the original cover
PRICE IS $300 shipped or best offer

HyperDuel

Grip
Real Name
Jonathan Cohen
Hey Jeff well the only thing that interest me is the LD player itself. Since I can't PM if you want to work something out of me buying the player with shipping to FL then email me at [email protected]. I use Paypal BTW.

Thanks!

HyperDuel

Grip
Real Name
Jonathan Cohen
Updates (since I can't edit my first post):

I'm interested in buying a few LD movies, and a good LD player that can do auto-reversal (read from both sides without flipping). I prefer buying one in the Jacksonville, FL area, but I don't mind paying for shipping if it's going to be done by USPS (and you know how to ship it correctly). I would need the remote for it if possible.

I would prefer getting a Pioneer model, but I'm open to any models that can do auto-reversal.

I'm really looking for Anime LDs (American Releases please) ATM, but I'm open to any LD discs. Of course make sure none of the LDs has Laser Rot on them.

Thanks!

Roy C.

Second Unit
Jonathan,

I have one sitting in my office that I need to sell. It is a Pioneer Elite CLD-91 if you are interested. I am also somewhat local to you (Orlando) meaning I'd be willing to meet you half way. I've got the original manual, remote control, heck even the invoice! I've also got some LDs that I'd have to include for a couple of additional dollars. These are:

Alien 3 WS
Brazil
Naked Lunch
Stargate WS
Die Hard 2 WS
Under Siege
Pioneer LaserOptics II - The Future of Home Entertainment

Let me know what you'd like to do. I am very motivated but dont really want to give it away if you know what I mean...
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Thanks,
Roy C.

HyperDuel

Grip
Real Name
Jonathan Cohen

I'm willing to meet halfway for the LD player and I'm interested in Brazil and Die Hard 2.

Since I can't PM you if possible email me at [email protected] and we can get this thing rolling!

Thanks!

David King

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Pioneer CLD-702 (i think this is the model) which should meet your needs. I know it has the auto reverse function. It only comes with the remote, no original box or manual. It does not have the pin for shipping, but I did buy it right here years ago and arrived to me perfectly. If you cant find one locally, be sure to shoot me an email. Even with shipping Im sure I can hook you up with a deal.

dvdkng77 at yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread