What's new

WTB: Interconnects / Cables (1 Viewer)

Howdy,
I just thought it's time to upgrade a few sets of cables in my system. I am using the dinky cables that came with my equiptment but want to purchase "better" gear by reputable manufacturers like CatCables, BetterCables, etc.

1. Rotel RMB1095-->Rotel RSP1098 (Amp-->Pre): 6 Interconnects

2. Rotel RCD1072-->Rotel RSP1098 (CDP-->Pre): 2 Analog Interconnects

3. Rotel RDV1060-->Rotel RSP1098 (DVD/-A-->Pre): 1 Coaxial or Optical cable, 1 component cable set, 6 interconnects

4. HSU VTF3-->Rotel RSP1098 (Sub-->Pre): 1 subwoofer cable

5. 5 Power cords to replace the current ones in my system.

As far as length, I am currently changing the placement of my components, but for most of the ICs...1 meter +/- would be ideal. I'm open for what ever offers though you may have.

So if anyone has "nice" cables lying around and would like me to help get them off your hands, please let me know and what you are looking to get for them. I'm taking best offers.

I hope you can help! ...Thanks!

Joseph
[email protected]

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
I have some cables I could sell. I dont remember excalty what I have since I am work but from memory I have 2 meter AudioQuest Sidewinder analog audio cable (R/L) and a medium tier Monster 2 meter analog audio cable (R/L). Also have some Monster S-video cables as well and possiblt a 2 meter componenet video cable. If interested send an email to [email protected] and we can go from there. The cables have been barely used so they are in mint condition. If you reply I can give more info, like retail price, price I paid, and what I will sell them for. Keep in mind that I wil give you a great price since they just collecting dust.

Drew_W,
Depending on my options of cable quality... I'm willing to spend up to 1k-1.5k.... but the lower the better...

Regards,
Joe

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Holy crap...ok. :D

Second important question: What lengths do you need for all these cables?

Drew_W,
I am pretty open to lengths depending what people have to offer... but my ideal lengths would be as follows:

1. Rotel RMB1095-->Rotel RSP1098 (Amp-->Pre): 6 Interconnects (.5 to 1 meter(s))

2. Rotel RCD1072-->Rotel RSP1098 (CDP-->Pre): 2 Analog Interconnects (1 meter)

3. Rotel RDV1060-->Rotel RSP1098 (DVD/-A-->Pre): 1 Coaxial or Optical cable(1m), 6 interconnects (1m), 1 component cable set (3m)

4. HSU VTF3-->Rotel RSP1098 (Sub-->Pre): 1 subwoofer cable (10ft +/-2ft)

5. 5 Power cords to replace the current ones in my system. (1 meter)

Again, these don't have to be exact... i'm willing to negotiate.

Regards,
Joe

Kevin Beck

Stunt Coordinator
Joe,..
You have another mail,....
Drew,..This might be a place for your cable,...
>>>--->

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks