What's new

WTB: Indoor/Outdoor speakers (1 Viewer)

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Hi group,

I want to install some speakers on my covered lanai and wanted to know if anyone might be selling a pair of gently used speakers. I know Klipsch, Boston, Sonnance, etc, make outdoor speakers, so I was thinking along those lines.

Let me know if you have a pair you're looking to get rid of! I think I'm looking for some mid-range speakers. I know you can buy some for $600 each and some for $99/pair. I'd like to find some that are right in the middle.

Thanks!
Aaron

Edit: Also interested in a volume control unit. I have the porch pre-wired, so all I need to do it get the actual unit, I'm pretty sure. The lania is covered, but we are here in Florida where the humidity is high, so I don't quite know if I need the "weather-proof" model or not, but let me know if you have one of these, too, pls.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Aaron - if you are near a Tweeter, they have a great deal on the Mirage Tempest. 200.00/pr (normally 300.00) and they sound awesome. I've got 3 pairs - 1 on the front deck, 1 on the back deck and one for the boat.

Also got a Niles volume control there, but it was pricey (80.00+). Probably find it cheaper on the net, but I was in a rush.

Good Luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks