What's new

WTB: Indoor/Outdoor speakers (1 Viewer)

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Hi group,

I want to install some speakers on my covered lanai and wanted to know if anyone might be selling a pair of gently used speakers. I know Klipsch, Boston, Sonnance, etc, make outdoor speakers, so I was thinking along those lines.

Let me know if you have a pair you're looking to get rid of! I think I'm looking for some mid-range speakers. I know you can buy some for $600 each and some for $99/pair. I'd like to find some that are right in the middle.

Thanks!
Aaron

Edit: Also interested in a volume control unit. I have the porch pre-wired, so all I need to do it get the actual unit, I'm pretty sure. The lania is covered, but we are here in Florida where the humidity is high, so I don't quite know if I need the "weather-proof" model or not, but let me know if you have one of these, too, pls.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Aaron - if you are near a Tweeter, they have a great deal on the Mirage Tempest. 200.00/pr (normally 300.00) and they sound awesome. I've got 3 pairs - 1 on the front deck, 1 on the back deck and one for the boat.

Also got a Niles volume control there, but it was pricey (80.00+). Probably find it cheaper on the net, but I was in a rush.

Good Luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks