Wtb: Hsu Vtf-2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeBisch, Nov 25, 2002.

1. MikeBisch

MikeBisch Auditioning

Looking for a HSU VTF-2. Looking to spend $275 or so. Also have a Parts Express Titanic MKII powered subwoofer kit (assembled) to trade if interested.

2. Shawn.G

Shawn.G Second Unit

How much would you be wiling to sell that Parts Express for. With that money, you could probably buy the HSU for 350. I was going to get one, but then my budget became limited. There is one person who is selling it for 350 shipped!That is a great price, and everybody seems to like this sub. I'll give you his email when I can find it again. He doesn't really have any other buyers, so you have time.

3. MikeBisch

MikeBisch Auditioning

Thanks, let me know if you dig up that email address.

4. Shawn.G

Shawn.G Second Unit

His email is [email protected] Are you going to sell the Titanic or trade? Either way, I hear the HSU is great and good luck with everything.

5. MikeBisch

MikeBisch Auditioning

Hey, thanks for the email address. As far as will I trade or sell the Titanic? Either or, it doesn't really matter to me. Is the seller of the HSU looking for a Titanic that you know of?

6. Shawn.G

Shawn.G Second Unit

I don't know if he wants it. But I might want to buy it so you would have the money to buy the HSU. But I will probably go DIY, so see if he wants to trade. If not,let me know.