What's new

WTB: Home Theater (1 Viewer)

Phil Keep

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for parts of two systems. I am moving some stuff to the bedroom and some will stay with the theater. I am looking to spend as little as possible and still have a nice system. I am not looking to go skimpy on speakers, just small---please don't offer HTIB speakers. Here is the list:

Projector:
sanyo Z4 (purchased)

Yamaha Rx-V1300 or better

DVD Player
Denon DVD2200 or better (looking for SACD feature)

Speakers:
I am open, as long as they are tiny

Please email me at [email protected] with prices and products

Phil Keep

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for 6 SACD channel audio, 2-3 component ins, 100w per channel and either Denon or Yamaha. 5.1 is fine, I don't see myself going to 7.1. I WILL NOT BUY HK!!!

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Not sure how you feel about Pioneer or how much you want to spend, but I have a barely used VSX-74TXVi-s and DV-79AVi-s (region-free modded) package for $1400. The combo allows multichannel DVD-A and SACD audio over firewire, which is pretty nifty if I say so myself.

Phil Keep

Stunt Coordinator
no HK, they denied warranty on two products, so they have lost all my future $$. I am not trying to spend much on the audio side, since it is for the bedroom. The projector I can spend what is necessary.

toddAllen

Grip
where are you located? todd.

edit: I might recommend KEF speakers. They have a new 5.1 package that is very small, and very accurate. I listened to a demo on them just a few weeks ago. They are doing some interesting stuff with carbon granules inside the speaker cabinet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks