What's new

WTB: H/K 320 or Denon 1802/2802, PE 250W amp, subwoofer driver (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
So yeah, I'm just trying to catch all my fish with one thread here. I'm still torn as to what receiver to go with, but maybe someone will have an awesome price that I can't ignore. Just to compare, I put the Denon 1802 in the title, but I already have a person selling it, but I was hoping that if I was lucky, someone might have the 2802 or H/K 320 for a good low price.
As for the sub, I want to build my first DIY sonosub this fall, and I have the sonotube and MDF lined up, I just need the guts of the system. I'm looking for the 250W plate amp, along with a 12" Dayton DVC, or an Adire Shiva/Tempest.
I hope to be hearing from someone soon about any of these parts, but the "want to buy" thing doesn't seem to work that well on this forum. :)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi Joe
I have a new Tempest driver that Ill sell. $115 (what I paid) plus shipping. Let me know via email.

Regards
Gregg

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
Joe!!!
Didn't you buy the amp from Colin already? Or you want to sell that one and buy a new one? :D

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Luke, if I'm thinking about the right person, Colin found a local buyer to take the sub and amp off of his hands, so I wasn't lucky enough to get it. :*(

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Tom, so you're offering to sell it? I guess I couldn't quite tell from the post. ;) I'll PM you.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
bump, the sub's pretty much accounted for, I just have to pay Greg, but I'm still looking for a receiver and plate amp. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks