What's new

WTB: Grafik Eye (1 Viewer)

pcuezze

Auditioning
Anyone got a grafik eye for sale? 4 Zone, preferrably. Used is fine, but analog is not. I'm in the later stages of my HT and can't put this purchase off much longer. Anyone got one laying aroudn their willing to sell??

$300.00 or more depending on what it is and the condition. Will pay by paypal ASAP.

Thanks,

Patrick Cuezze

pcuezze

Auditioning
Mike,
Thanks,
I have no low voltage, so I think I can get by with the 2404. As I understand it, the biggest difference between 3104 and 2404 is adjustable fade time. I'd like to have that feature, but will sacrifice it for cost.
Hope you can help me out!
Patrick Cuezze
[email protected]

Mike Ward

Stunt Coordinator
its a 2404 so let me know if you want to do we can work out a deal or i also have a 3 zone with adjustable fade* model grx-mr-3-a* in white that we can work out a deal on let me know what you think

Mike I am also looking for a used Grafik eye for only three zones. I do not have any low voltage either. I would like an all black unit if possible.

Thanks
Nathan

pcuezze

Auditioning
Just wanted to report an awesome transaction with Mike Ward. Product arrived better than what was described and in perfect condition. If you need something he has, don't hesitate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.