What's new

WTB ... good satellite set like Energy Take5.2 or ?? (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Anyone have a decent quality satellite set like the take 5.2's or something similar they want to find a home for? I could also trade for my Infinity Entra setup. Let me know. PM me. thanks

Jason

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I have a Take 5.2 set. E-mail me to discuss, or make an offer if you want to get the ball rolling. :D

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
still looking. Looking to spend around 250 shipped or trade for my Entra setup plus money one way or another.

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
All-

I have two take 5 sats in white. Two stands. The center in black (it only came in black). And the 12" sub.

(it's the whole "Take 5" set, less two sats) that I am looking to liquidate. If interested, reply here or drop me an email.
Mark

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
Heather- sent you an email on this. Aren't you the same heather who was talking to me about my Bello racks?

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Uuumm... guys.. right now at the good guys i work at.. they have a openbox set for 199... so if anybody is interested.. let me know... i'm in the Southern Cali Area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks