What's new

WTB: Films I'm interested to buy for me collection. (1 Viewer)

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Greetings everyone.

I only have 2 DVD's to for sale. All DVD's are Region 1 only and all DVD's I'd like to purchase should be Region 1 or 0 only since I don't own a Multi-Region player yet. With the DVD's I want to purchase from you blokes, I can only send Money Orders because I feel that's the more honest way for me to conduct business.

For Sale:
Reservoir Dogs - $9 10 Years Anniversary 2-Disc set. (I should've purchased the collector's edition of Pulp Fiction. It's the muli-'Mr.' cover.)
Punch Drunk Love - $9 2-Disc Widescreen (1st disc has VERY light scratch and plays fine. Also some light smudges due to previous storage conditions.)
The Right Stuff - $10 Warner Special Edition 2-Disc (I'd rather own a DVD I was more on purchasing. Blind buy because I read the book.)

Want to Buy in no particular preference: (some are old releases yes but you know...:D )
GLADIATOR 2-Disc Signature Selection (I actually want this the most out of anything besides the next listing.)
LEGEND Ultimate Edition (What more can I say?;) )
Meet Joe Black Ultimate Edition (I'd like to know. Did this release only receive a limited amount of time on store shelves?)
The Mummy (1999) Ultimate Edition (This is high on my list near both Gladiator and Fight Club.)

I've decided to keep the list short and simple as to what I want to purchase. Please PM me on what you'd like to buy or sell. The DVD's listed for sale from me are also open for trade. Thanks and have a more than kick ass day.

P.S. I'd figure I'll start small and work my way up. Cheers!:D

Dan Seewald

Stunt Coordinator
I've got JAWS Widescreen Collector's Edition I'll sell for $12 shipped. I take PayPal or postal money order.

Dan

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Uh, I received Jaws from family member. Thanks anyway! I'm sorry!:frowning:

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Uh, Joseph? Please send me a PM containing mailing address! Woo HOO!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks