What's new

WTB: few LD's and Logitech GT Force Wheel for PS2 (1 Viewer)

Chris Hiter

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking to pick up my brother a few LD's for his birthday. I am interested in widescreen LD's of: Back to the Future 2&3, Star Wars Trilogy, Indiana Jones Trilogy. Don't want to spend huge amounts here. Also would like to pick up a Logitech Force Wheel for GT3 for my PS2. I can find it new for under $70 so if you have a used one under that shipped please let me know. That's my wants for right now. Thanx
Chris
[email protected]

Chris Hiter

Stunt Coordinator
ANybody? I am looking for atleast the THX Star Wars, if not one of the special editions. If no one has the logitech wheel, where can I get one for a good price?

SvenS

Second Unit
I have both the "Faces" THX set ($60) and the Special Edition (DD 5.1 audio)set ($150) if anyone is still looking! I also have the Japanese import of The Phantom Menace LD for $45. They are all in perfect/Mint condition! The THX and Phantom Menace come with high quality sleeve protectors. Pics upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks