What's new

WTB: Energy Take 5 or 5.2 speaker (or whole set) (1 Viewer)

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Give me reasonable offers. I can get the Take 5.2 with subwoofer NEW for $650 and the Take 5 original with subwoofer for $450 NEW.
I'm still looking for a set (for the past 2 months).
Hopefully someone is looking to get rid of some front speakers of their set, or somehow has one left from buying a pair to make a rear center. I would take a pair or just even a single speaker (to make a rear center in 6.1 setup).
Well, thanks for reading at least,
ELmO
:star:

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Sorry to see you still haven't found one yet Elmo. I wish you luck.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Thanks,

On a side note..what all exactly is in a new energy take package?

I mean I've seen a pair of energy take 2 speakers on ebay for $75.

That's $150 for front and back, then that leaves the subwoofer and center for $500? That means, subwoofer is about $350 (!) and the center is $150.

Is this logical, I mean people say it's worth the price. But should I be looking at separate speakers? Basically it seems I'm paying for the subwoofer, and if it's not a great subwoofer I'm wasting my money because I probably won't use it with another speaker set (even though I could).

Should I be looking at paradigm mini monitors? I dunno..those are $300 a pair. But I don't want to own a decent subwoofer with cheap speakers. I own philips speakers/subwoofer right now and the subwoofer is pretty good, but I'm selling them to my sister soon.

-ELmO

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Fantastic, 2 people have Emailed me. I will respond to those right now.

Still open to more offers! Looks like I'm looking for separate speakers.

-ELmO

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks