What's new

WTB dvd cases (1 Viewer)

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
hi

anyone looking to get rid of dvd cases? maybe someone who has put theirs in binders? anyone just have some lying around and don't need them?

i would like as many as i can get, please email:

[email protected]

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
on a related note, does anyone know where i can buy dvd cases online for the absolute cheapest price?

David King

Stunt Coordinator
Ebay is were I get mine

Look for 100 for $.01 with $20-$25 shipping. Sometimes cheaper.

I think $18 total was the lowest I paid for 100

David King

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I have bought a good 800 total and all were from different sellers. I have yet to receive a set that I wouldnt buy again. Most I prefer over the normal Amaray/Alpha cases the DVDs come in.

I only buy the 2 disc (normal width) versions. I would say the ones with the DVD holders at alternate ends tend to be better quality than the ones that are mirror images directly across from one another.

"discountmedias" ProDVD brand (cant remember anything wrong)
"primedias" OPTIC brand (cant remember anything wrong)

"penny-auction" had the worst (snap together weird and a little flimsy), but I would even buy those again. The one I received were different than the ones pictured in auctions, even though it had that same picture

Thats as far back as my emails go.

Go to supermediastore.com In my opinion there the best place on the net including ebay to purchase dvd cases and come in different styles and colors to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks