What's new

WTB: dvd cases (1 Viewer)

chaz.v

Stunt Coordinator
Have about 200 available. Make me an offer. 50 are two disc, 150 are single. All are brand new.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
You can't pick them up locally? They're about 25-30 cents CANADIAN here....

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
if you really want dvd cases goto blockbusters dumpster. last time I went I got 300 brand new amaray cases in one trash bag. they take new discs and throw out the art work and case and put the disc in their security cases. blockbusters dumpsters are clean too as they are a movie store, usually the bags are within reach of the door.

why pay ?

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
ralph,

GREAT idea man...i called my local Blockbusters today (2 of em) and spoke with the managers, both were happy to give me lots of dvd cases they had just lying around, waiting to go out in the trash...got about 50 for free!

thanks for your help! i would encourage others to do the same...why pay when you can have em for FREE!

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
its known not to ask the store or manager. they are told not to give them to people who ask. thats why its better to wait till they throw them out. it happened around here and they wind up putting locks on the dumpsters and your the first I have heard that got a nice manager to give them to you. usually they frown on it. good for you!!!

I laugh when I hear people paying for dvd cases. free amarays at blockbuster if you look.

good luck and congrats on the find.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks