What's new

wtb: DLS "tiny mighty" 10" subwoofer (discontinued model) (1 Viewer)

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator
I want to buy the discontinued model if anyone has it and is upgrading or for some reason is getting rid of it. I am talking about the powered sub that sold for $99 at partsexpress.com please contact me at [email protected] or leave a post.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I have a few other subs in the works so I might be willing to sell you mine? It does seem as though it might be a collectors Item though. I might be selling my other Vel ct-150 to. $395 to your door. I just sold one of them a month ago and the recipient was very happy with it and he was a past owner of the DLS.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
I would also be interested in purchasing this sub, should anyone have one they are willing to part with.

Joey_N

Agent
Heck...this should just be a thread for all interested in buying a preowned DLS sub. :)

Add me to the list of interested people wanting to buy this from someone.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for all the interest. The list of potential buyers goes in this priority then. Jared////Nick////Joey. From Jared's mails I would expect he will be purchasing but you never can be sure? Jared is a character you know.;) I'll be sorry to see the "mighty little DLS" go even though I do not use it.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I was at Parts Express the other day and the sub was still listed. . . . If discontinued it would have to be in the last 10 minutes. a friend at work bought one Friday, I was told. . . I was going to buy some for myswelf. Somebody know something I dont. . . Let me know._____Guy

Users who are viewing this thread