What's new

WTB: Decent Component Video Cable. (1 Viewer)

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
This is for my HTPC, I was just wondering if you have any spare Component Video Cable you wanna get rid of..DIY or Brand name.. Needs to be at least 6 Feet long.

Reply here on what you have.

Thanks

Andy_A

Second Unit
I have a set of Monster component video 2 cables in 4M (13 ft.) length. They retail at $90, but I'll let them go for $50 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
call your local cable co. I know they give them for free and are thick decent cables. as good as monster can be which isnt saying much.

I have got a few 10ft sets from comcast and the guys are always nice and more than happy to give a set.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
they prob wont give them away via phone. getting a high def box from them will get you a set if you have a high def tv and they always have extra on the truck, just ask them.

or stop a truck or find one in your area doing work. those guys will give you a set if you just ask. they dont care, they dont inventory them and are considered freebies. I just asked a guy today and will drop 3 sets off for me. already got 2 sets from them. need more for my HT. decent cables for free. not thin cheapies!

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
I called and im allowed 2 free sets.

Are these actual complete set or do I need to crimp/buy ends for them?

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
nope, they are complete 10ft sets.

didnt know that. I just deal with the tech. cool! see how nice it is when info is shared. :) we all win!!!! freebies rule!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks