What's new

WTB: Dahlquist QX6's (1 Viewer)

Vic P

Agent
I have a pair in chery. Tell me what price range you're looking at and maybe we can wheel and deal. (Please contact me at [email protected]- I check my email all the time.)

Kincade

Second Unit
Ack, should have said a color! I need black - she'd kill me if I didn't "match". ;-)

Thanks for the post - wish they were black in color...

Is there a way to relaminate the speaker and still have it look good?

sloan

Auditioning
I'm curious about price guys, cherry finish doesn't bother me. These would be perfect match for my rear middle surrounds, I have Dahlquist QX8' front and rear now.

Thanks

Vic P

Agent
That's some setup there Sloan... I was using these as mains! At any rate, Shipped to Canada (I'm in California) I could do $285 shipped; the shipping would be some variant of Fed Ex. LMK.

As for changing the exterior... I have no idea.

Kincade

Second Unit
I've love to pick those up from you - i wonder if I could dye those black? I'm gonna look into that. I'm in utah - what is the best price you could do?

Vic P

Agent
Strangely enough, because I was going to use "Air" shipping (Priority/Second Day), the difference would be like five dollars. ($280) $275 Shipped for Fed Ex Ground to Utah.

Marc H

Second Unit
Hey, Kincade, if you can't find a pair, I can do a pair of the new QX6A for you at $526.00CAD shipped (roughly $405.00USD). List is $600.00CAD. They will match up with your QX10s and QX60C no problem.

Hey Sloan, you must have got those from our shop here in Ottawa, eh?

sloan

Auditioning
Hey,

Yes.
I picked up 4, QX-8's, QX-50 centre and an Energy S10.2 sub at your shop.
I had narrowed a speaker choice down to the PSB Alpha and B&W DM series.
I wasn't familiar with the Dahlquist lineup, & after a listen, I was impressed.

I was after 5 matched speakers, so going with the four QX-8 towers was great, I liked their sound & didn't have to worry about buying speaker stands or wall mounts, my room is fairly large open concept.

Yamaha RXV-1400 powering my Dahlquists, I am blown away with the clarity and smoothness of these speakers. Movies and music both sound great!
There was a small problem with the Energy sub, but the guys at the shop fixed me up.

Sloan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks