WTB: Component Cables & Subwoofer Cable

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by SeanMartin, May 9, 2005.

1. SeanMartin

SeanMartin Agent

Looking for a couple 3ft component cables, and a good 25 ft subwoofer cable. Nothing too outrageous, I don't buy into the cable voodoo hype, though I do like a nice looking set.

Also anyone with a Monster 5100 or 5100SS thats selling please let me know. I'm in the market to pick one of those up too.

Thanks,

Sean.

2. Arcadiy Kantor

Have you considered Accessories4Less.com? They have some very nice prices on a variety of brand-name cables.

3. Kevin Beck

Kevin Beck Stunt Coordinator

Sean,..
    I have a listing for a set of cables, exactly as you decribe. Perfect for what your looking to purchase. I can add color code tot hem for easy hookup. The six cables will give you the two sets you need, at a super price. As for the sub cable. I can build you a killer cable for a very good price.

>>>--->

4. SeanMartin

SeanMartin Agent

Arcadiy - Thanks for the website address. I'll file it away as a reference site. They won't ship to my address in Canada. [​IMG]

Kevin - You have a PM

Thanks guys.

Sean.

5. Kevin Beck

Kevin Beck Stunt Coordinator

Sean,..
    Just noticed you live in canada. I just built soem cat 5 speaker cables, and some shielded interconnects for a gentleman up there in your neck of the woods. Canada is not a problem,....

>>>--->