WTB CHEAP: old prologic DD (or better) receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Carswell, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Chris Carswell

Chris Carswell Supporting Actor

Hi Guys,
    Looking for an older pro-logic or DD receiver for the bedroom so I would be able to watch Star Wars on my little hifi VHS. I have all older Pioneer cd & tape players in there now so would prefer a Pioneer so I can use one remote.
    If the price is right I would consider any other brand.
    Thanks and hope you all can help me out once again.
    Chris
    [​IMG]Will consider trades as well[​IMG]

2. RenoV

RenoV Agent

I'm not sure of your definition of "cheap" but I have a Pioneer VSX-D606S (DD 100x5 wpc) that I'd be willing to part with for $100 + S/H. If you're interested I can post any specs that you care to know about...

3. JesseR

JesseR Stunt Coordinator

Like reno im not sure what exactly cheap is but I have a 4 month old pioneer 710s i was hoping to get rid of so i could move up a little. I was thinkin about 180 for it. I have everythign except the box for it. Works great

4. Chris Carswell

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the replies. Those are all good prices but I was looking to get something ~ $40 to $50, nothing special. That's what they go for on e*ay but I would rather buy from a fellow HTF member.
    Thanks

-Chris

5. Brian AM

Brian AM Stunt Coordinator

I have an old Technics SA-AX810 that is pro logic, DD upgradeable with external processor (not supplied) that i would be willing to get rid of in that price range...

It is in decent physical shape, couple of scratches from being moved around.... probably about 3-4 years old. But it works and I was using it up till about a year ago...

6. Bob_L

Bob_L Supporting Actor

Bob Lindstrom
    Chris:

I have a Pioneer VSX-9700 that I'd sell for $50. It's fairly heavy so it might cost $20-$25 to ship, however. It's in excellent condition cosmetically and electronically. With remote and manual.

In fact, while I was waiting for my Outlaw 950 to arrive, I pulled it out of storage and used it as a pre/pro.

Best,
    Bob

7. Chris Carswell

Bob & Brian;
    Send me a pic of them if you can.
    Thanks.
    -Chris