What's new

WTB CHEAP: old prologic DD (or better) receiver (1 Viewer)

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Hi Guys,
Looking for an older pro-logic or DD receiver for the bedroom so I would be able to watch Star Wars on my little hifi VHS. I have all older Pioneer cd & tape players in there now so would prefer a Pioneer so I can use one remote.
If the price is right I would consider any other brand.
Thanks and hope you all can help me out once again.
Chris
:star:Will consider trades as well:star:

RenoV

Agent
I'm not sure of your definition of "cheap" but I have a Pioneer VSX-D606S (DD 100x5 wpc) that I'd be willing to part with for $100 + S/H. If you're interested I can post any specs that you care to know about...

JesseR

Stunt Coordinator
Like reno im not sure what exactly cheap is but I have a 4 month old pioneer 710s i was hoping to get rid of so i could move up a little. I was thinkin about 180 for it. I have everythign except the box for it. Works great

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the replies. Those are all good prices but I was looking to get something ~ $40 to $50, nothing special. That's what they go for on e*ay but I would rather buy from a fellow HTF member.
Thanks

-Chris

Brian AM

Stunt Coordinator
I have an old Technics SA-AX810 that is pro logic, DD upgradeable with external processor (not supplied) that i would be willing to get rid of in that price range...

It is in decent physical shape, couple of scratches from being moved around.... probably about 3-4 years old. But it works and I was using it up till about a year ago...

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Chris:

I have a Pioneer VSX-9700 that I'd sell for $50. It's fairly heavy so it might cost $20-$25 to ship, however. It's in excellent condition cosmetically and electronically. With remote and manual.

In fact, while I was waiting for my Outlaw 950 to arrive, I pulled it out of storage and used it as a pre/pro.

Best,
Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks