What's new

wtb: center channel under $150 (1 Viewer)

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator
i am looking to buy a new or used center channel for $150 or less shipped. post what you have and how much you are looking to get for it. thanks

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Jared,
I have a nice Madisound A/V custom speaker built from their plans. It is extremely solid, and has a very nice black oak veneer. The speaker sounds great, but I don't use it anymore because I upgraded to a 5 speaker matching HT set. You can do a search to see what others have said about it, or check it out here:
http://www.madisound.com/
Email me privately to discuss exact price, but I have little doubt that I can meet your price requirement. I can also send you picture of it at that time.
JP

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jared,
I have a new Pinnacle Wide Center Channel Speakers that is new for sale. $135 including shipping via UPS. Let me know via e-mail.
Thanks,
Glenn
[email protected]

TomCurry

Auditioning
Jarred,

I have an infinity sm video center channel. I bought new in 1998. I bought a complete deft tech system so don't need this speaker (as well as my front speakers, vintage sonys). This is in perfect shape, I have the original box and packing and the manual. I bought it and sat it on the entertainment system and never moved it except to dust. I would take $175 and I would pay shipping. This speaker will handle 175 watts and scenes from the DVD, "We were Soldiers" had me jumping. If you need more info let me know. I can send pictures.

Tom

Jon Gum

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Boston Acoustics CenterStat-7 center channel speaker. I made a significant upgrade to a VR-12 and am no longer using it.
It can handle 125 watts, has dual active passive 5 1/4" drivers coupled with a single 1" dome tweeter. Retail new in 1996 was $300. I can give it up for $120 + shipping charges (around $10 - $15). Send me an e-mail if interested.
Jon Gum
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks