What's new

WTB: Budget A/V receiver of a specific size (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Looking for a solid receiver for the bedroom to replace a dying Denon 3300. The problem is my rack will not accommodate anything deeper or [much] taller than the current 3300:

7 inches tall and 16 inches deep

I was interested in the Pioneer 1012 or 1014, but they look to be over 18 inches deep according to specifications... I'm not sure if this includes the rear bindingposts and the front knobs or not-- but I need something that clock in under 16 inches, not counting the front controls or back connectors (just the main body). If anyone knows the actual size of these pionner units - please let me know.

Anyway- don't need anything super special: DD/DTS, Couple of digital inputs, HD Bandwidth component switching would be nice, the ability to disable or dim the front display would also be a plus.

Something under $600 would be appropriate.

email me:
maskeeper[at]gmail.com

Alex Kim

Stunt Coordinator
I have a NAD T743 receiver I can sell for $500. I'm in the LA area so I can drop it off.....Its in perfect condition and about 5 inches tall and 15 inches deep. Let me know.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Hey Everybody,

Gotten a couple emails- checking specs and comparing-- will be in touch with a couple questions.

\V

L

Lucian

I don't know if this fits your needs or not, but I have a Marantz SR-19... maybe $500? Let me know.

Andy_A

Second Unit
Vince, I had emailed you about the HK DPR1001 for $340 shipped, but I just measured and it is 18.5 inches deep, so it wouldn't work for you. Good luck with the search.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Roy,

I'd love another 3300 if the price was right... mine is moving out because the digital input failed.

Send me a PM or email...

\V

JackS

Supporting Actor
Quality has not only to be heard but also observed. I have a mint Sony STRDA-50ES 5.1 channel DD/DTS receiver rare dual voltage Japan made that I will sell for $350. Price is firm. Standard Da-50ES's can be had for less so fair warning. I consider this offer a reasonable deal and one that you will have a very hard time duplicating. Consider.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the help and offers, i finally found something! Of course3, a few hours later a friend called and offered to give me his old outlaw 1050, lol. Such is life.

\V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks