What's new

WTB: Boston Acoustics CR8 (1 Viewer)

Michael Langdon

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to buy a black pair of Boston Acoustics CR8 bookshelf speakers. Please contact me if you have a pair that you would be willing to sell.

Mike

RobCar

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,
There's a pair for sale on ebay right now. Auction ends in 7 hours. Looks like they're in great shape.

I have the CR85 model and like them quite a bit. Good luck.

Rob

brennab

Auditioning
Real Name
Brenna
Hi Mike.
I have a pair of black CR8's I was just taking pictures of and getting ready to put on Ebay. They are in VERY GOOD condition.
I also have a pair of black HD5's and a nice Denon AVR-1700 Receiver. I don't know if either of these interest you.
I have not posted them yet. I will be putting all of them on Ebay this evening.
Let me know if you are interested. I'd be happy to send you pictures.
(P.S.- Are you registered on Ebay? Do you have a PayPal account?) I was thinking...I could post them as "Buy it Now" and you could get them right away...just a thought.
Let me know what you would like to do. Will you send your response to my other [email protected] ?
Thanks.
Brenna

Tom Donaghue

Stunt Coordinator
Uh... Brenna?

Mike's post is almost five years old. I think he might have already made a decision on these... :D -TD

brennab

Auditioning
Real Name
Brenna
Oh My Gosh!! I was looking at the "Local Time" and "Local Date". That's funny! Yah, missed the bus on that one, didn't I?! Ha ha!
Thanks for heads up! Guess I won't sit here and wait to Mike to answer. ;)
Must be the blond highlights.
K. Have a good day.
Brenna

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks