1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: AV-15 Subwoofer Speaker

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dallas, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Dallas

Dallas Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone have a spare AV-15 they would consider selling? I have a DIY project I would like to get started but I am wanting to obtain the driver before I start. I have the 1000W AMP from PartsExpress...

I would also consider a 15" Titanic or equivilent...

Thanks,

Dallas

2. Dallas

Dallas Stunt Coordinator

TTT

3. Aaron Smithski

Aaron Smithski Stunt Coordinator

Hi Dallas,

I happen to have 8 AV-15's sitting in my basement right now not being used. I was considering using all 8 in my HT room IB, but that idea is most likely ludicrous considering I have over 100 sq. ft. of window glass that I would like to keep intact! [​IMG]

So, I guess I could chip loose with one so you can get going on your project. [​IMG]

It has been opened but never been mounted or used; I would like to get the going rate of $205 for it plus actual shipping.

I've bought and sold a few things here on HTF and my Ebay user ID is smithsounds if you would like to check it out.

Let me know if you are interested.

Aaron

4. Dallas

Dallas Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Aaron, I have sent you a PM.

Dallas