What's new

WTB: Any Reciever (1 Viewer)

DavidV

Grip
I am looking for a working reciever for my garage. It must be able to hook up 4 speakers. Looking for something cheap.

kelly t.

Stunt Coordinator
i have a carver mx-130 reciever everything works perfect,it is 130 watts/channel has the rack handles. and 2 sets of speaker hookups. $175 shipped. let me know. email me

kelly

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Recommend looking at a pawnshop if you want dirty cheap though the ones offered by the other posters are of much greater quality than what I usually see at a pawnshop.

bruin

Second Unit
Hi,

I have a Yamaha HTR-5450 that I just got recently. In very very new condition. It meets your needs. Dolby digital, dts, 5 channel receiver. I'm looking to upgrade to a more powerful mid priced receiver. The face plate is silver (like those Sony silver TV's and DVD players). Comes with remote and original box. Asking $190 shipped (negotiable). Email me for pictures.

80wx5, all channels driven, 20-20khz, .06% THD
Features

Specifications

Scott Pad

Agent
I have a Aiwa AVR-57. Rated at 100x5. It's a Dolby Digital reciever. Has A&B speakers so you can run 4 main speakers at same time. Has one optical and one digital ouput. I have the remote and all original paperwork. WOrks perfect and is great cosmetic condition. Asking 68.00 plus shipping. Bought new in 2000 and have reciept. Never sold on here..100 percent positive e-bay feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks