What's new

WTB: Adire Audio Shiva Mark III Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Rob*S

Auditioning
Im looking for an AdireAudio shiva mark III subwoofer. New or used I dont care as long as its not that old and is in nm-mint condition. Just lmk what you guys have and I will see what I can do.

RoB~

Rob*S

Auditioning
ya I know... I already got a connection in my car audio forum for them new :frowning: just didnt want to have to pay 125$... was hopin for around 80 or 90 or so, but thank you for the help
RoB~

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
No problem. I frequent a bunch of forums and rarely if ever see any Shiva's for sale. I gave up on the idea and figured that when I'm ready I'll just buy a new one. I did happen to find a used Tempest that I bought off someone in the same town as me a few months back for $100. Talk about a huge coincidence. We both live in a small town North of Des Moines Iowa. It's like it was meant to be. : P

Rob*S

Auditioning
No problem. I frequent a bunch of forums and rarely if ever see any Shiva's for sale. I gave up on the idea and figured that when I'm ready I'll just buy a new one. I did happen to find a used Tempest that I bought off someone in the same town as me a few months back for $100. Talk about a huge coincidence. We both live in a small town North of Des Moines Iowa. It's like it was meant to be. : P
lol what are the odds of that happening. wish I could find something like that around here

rob~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks