WTB: AC-3 RF Demod

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jeff Lund, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Jeff Lund

Jeff Lund Stunt Coordinator

Looking for any model around $100 or so. Please respond here with any leads.

Thanks.

2. David_Moechnig

David_Moechnig Stunt Coordinator

There was someone selling a Yamaha DDP-1 on here about a month ago, I don't recall if it sold or not. I've got the same demod and it works great.

3. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

I got a sony SDP-E800 if your interested.Its a DD decoder plus RF.Nice unit too. Barely used and in good shape. Email me at [email protected] if your interested.

Later,

Luis S

Heres some info off the web:

"This Dolby Digital decoder comes equipped with 24-bit digital processing modes and is intended for use with receivers that have Dolby-ready 5.1 channel inputs. This receiver might be just the ticket if you're looking to step into the digital age but aren't ready for a complete system overhaul. You can add this unit to your older receiver to bring high quality surround sound to your home theater system. With hybrid pulse D/A converters virtual 3D processing modes, and a digitalcinema sound system with cinema studio modes this decoder delivers quality sound while you're watching your favorite movies or DVDs, or listening to your newest CDs and HDCDs. To connect this unit to your system, three optical digital inputs and an optical digital output are provided, as well as a digital RF input."