WTB a Playstation 2. Anyone have one up for sale?

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jonathan Carter, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Jonathan Carter

Jonathan Carter Supporting Actor

I'm looking to buy a used PS2, preferably a slim one but any will work as long as it is guaranteed to work so if anyone has one for sale, let me know and make sure to state what it comes with. I don't really need any games unless they are newer so in order to keep the cost down feel free to just offer me the basic system and cables, and controller if you want.

You can reply in the thread or email me with offers at [email protected]

2. Jonathan Carter

still looking if anyone has one for sale...I will entertain offers for bundles as well if they are less than $200 so if you have a bunch of stuff you don't want to break up, let me know.

3. Jahan

Jahan Auditioning

I have a NON-slim PS2 with 1 controller and Gran Turismo 3 I'll sell for $100 + shipping.

4. Jonathan Carter

Do you know what model # it is? How old is it? Has it given you any disc read errors or is it in perfect condition?

5. Jahan

Jahan Auditioning

It's about 2 years old if I remember correctly. Never had a disk read error, and it works fine. No problems yet. I can check the model # tonight if it matters to you.

6. Jonathan Carter

That's ok. I decided to just buy a new slim design one since they come with a 1 year warranty now. Thanks for the offer though.