What's new

WTB: A PC Monitor ..sell your old one to me. Ill pay for shipping. (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
So my 19" Sony Trinitron Monitor just died on me. (17.8" viewable)

I would like something comparable, and I know some of you have a monitor sitting around.

Do you have a 19" (17 viewable) OR BIGGER monitor that you can sell me? I really dont wanna go down in size, but if you have a 17" flat panel, i may take that.

I dont NEED a flat panel....all I ask is that it has a flat screen.

I know they cost a lot to ship. Ill pay that, plus some amount for the monitor. I just dont have enough to pay for a brand new one, ya know?

Anyone have anything? Help out an old HTF'er? Post here or email me at [email protected]

THANKS!

BrianMe

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 19" Dell and a 15" IBM Flatscreen. I want $200 for the pair + shipping.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Take a look over at slickdeals.net

On the right side there is a list of deals. One of them is for a 19 inch for $70 after rebates. It is from Office Depot, and has FREE shipping.

Please let me know if this looks good to you.

Thanks

Note: It is slickdeals.net

Bob_F

Stunt Coordinator
Anthony,

Do you have a local edition of craigslist.org nearby? That might be a good place to look. I bought a mint condition 17" Sony trinitron monitor for $20 that way. And the seller was less than a mile away.

Also, how about ebay listings that are in your area? Use the ZIP code sorting feature.

Personally I think it's a pretty big risk to have a monitor shipped unless the original packing materials and box are used. They can be damaged pretty easily if not packed well.

Good Luck!

Bob

Peter Doten

Agent
My sister has a 19" IBM CRT that she is looking to unload I believe she was asking $50. The shipping would be from NYC and on the ~60lb monitor that might be a killer. Let me know if you are interested.

-Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks