What's new

WTB: 5 channel amp: para, rotel, ati, ... (1 Viewer)

Grahame

Grip
If anyone is upgrading soon, I'm looking for a solid five channel amp. Parasound, acurus, ati, rotel just to name a few. Would like to find someone in Canada, Toronto area, but I'm not too picky.

You get an idea of the specs and price range Thanks - Grahame B.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Grahame - I have an Acurus A200x5 5 channel amp in immaculate condition for sale. It does 200 watts x 5 @ 8 ohms and 250 watts x 5 @ 4 ohms. The unit has about 150 hours on it and not a scratch anywhere. It was purchased new in October of 2001 from OneCall and I have the original receipt. I'm selling it because I decided to keep a Sherbourn 5/1500 that's a better fit for my system. I'm asking $825 plus shipping (50 lbs from 18707). Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details and some pics.

RajeeK

Second Unit
FYI, Doug is an excellent person to deal with. Just added the Acurus to my system. Honest and a pleasure to purchase from. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Only problem is, now I have to update my links below with my new purchase. Tough life eh?

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Hey Rajnish, we should ALL have it so hard! :D I'm glad you're happy with the Acurus, and thanks for the recommendo. I'd like to send it back your way as well - you were a pleasure to do business with. Enjoy the amp.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Grahame - Just wondering if you've had any luck hunting down a 5 channel amp. I feel a little guilty about selling my Acurus via your thread with you getting no benefit from the deal. If there's anything I can do let me know, and best of luck in your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks