What's new

WTB: 5.1 Receiver and Apartment Sized Subwoofer (LA/Ventura County) (1 Viewer)

Matthew Furtek

Stunt Coordinator
Hi All,
I'm looking to buy a:
5.1 receiver (at least)
8-10'' subwoofer

I'd like to find someone locally, I live in Ventura County, although Los Angeles County and Orange County aren't all "that" far away, and neither is Santa Barbara County either.

I'm looking to buy these articles in used condition, preferably from a smoke-free house (do many people smoke inside these days?). These will go into my apartment and complement a set of JBL NSP1 speakers.

I actually purchased the JBL set 5 years ago, and saved enough $$$ from summer job to buy a decent receiver and subwoofer, but had to hold off on the purchase due to outside circumstances. Now that I'm in a better situation, I'd like to put the speaker set to use (my dad used it for 3 years, it is now boxed up).

I only anticipate having to hook up the digital cable, dvd, and Xbox, with no HDMI switching (I don't have HDTV). To give an idea of what I'm looking at, if I was buying new I'd probably get a refurb'd Onkyo 504, and a 10'' Dayton from Parts Express. I thought I'd look here to see if anyone local has unused equipment.

I'm sorry I don't have a good track record in the Buy/Sell area, I think I bought a Laserdisc player from someone around 2003.

Please contact via PM... thanks for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks