What's new

Wtb: 40-55" Hdtv (1 Viewer)

Shalen

Grip
Looking for a large screen HDTV for pickup in Phoenix. Budget is under $1000, so most likely looking at a rear projection tv. Want a DVI connection but will consider one without. Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks

Shalen

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
hey

I don't live in Phoenix but I have here a 40" toshiba HDTV that is sitting unused since I built my theater and went to front ptojection

bought in 2001 has sit for a year or more

I was figuring on letting it go for 600-700$ish
it goes for 1300 plus shipping refurbished online

shipping via fedex freight wouldn't be all that much,

I shipped a 55inch HDTV for around 200.00 or less a year ago via fedex freight, they are class acts and really quick, it arrived in 3 days and was told by the buyer it was treated perfect by fed ex

here is a review:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...tv-3-2000.html

and a yahoo group:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TW40X81/

let me know, i wasn't even really thinking of selling it but your post reminded me off it

It is a fabulous little TV, get him calibrated up and it would be a beautiful image

I have owned lots of rptv, all of them have had little quirks and image problems, this is the only HDTV i have ever owned that is perfect, and the build quality is impecable, made in Tennessee

let me know at [email protected] if you are interested

thanks

-Gary

Shalen

Grip
Gary,

I appreciate the response, but the $200 shipping charge is my big apprehension about ordering online. It increases the price so much that is diminishes your buying power. I'm still trying to find something local, but good luck with your sale.

Shalen

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
shalen, my 200$ for shipping was just a guess, that was for a much bigger tv I shipped before, also if you were to be interested I might half the shipping with you

that could be as low as 75$ on your part

just let me know if you are interested at all or have any questions

-Gary

TravisEtherton

Stunt Coordinator
If Shalen isn't interested I might be. I live in Metropolis Illinois. Where in KY are you located.

Thanks Travis

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
sure Travis send me a email if you are interested

my mail is [email protected]

I live in the eastern part of KY

boy for 700$ or so bucks and local pickup this would be a steal

let me know Travis

I have many references available for anyone interested, for one being a powerseller on ebay with 1700 positives and having sold a 55" HDTV to someone online before I know how to handle this transaction

thanks

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks