WTB: 40-50 ft. Cables- Component, HDMI, S-Vid, Composite, Dig. Coax

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Timmy Jackson, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Timmy Jackson

I'm looking to do some wiring for my new setup. I need 40-50 foot runs of multiple cables to go from my AV components over to the monitor (Just got a new 62" 1080p Mitsubishi... Yipee!!). If you have any of the following for sale, please e-mail me. If you have a good suggestions for where I might be able to get these inexpensively, I'd be all ears. I'm not looking for extremely high end but since I do frequent HTF, I do have at least a cheap high-end appettite for cables (I had a full set of Delta Series Tributaries for my former setup).

Component Video- 2 or 3
    HDMI- 2
    S-Video or Composite Video- 2
    Coaxial Digital Audio- 1

Thanks!!!

2. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

I used monoprice.com for a few long runs of stuff... great service and fast shipping. Haven't had complaints with them, and their stuff seems pretty good, granted its probably not monster or some fancy cable- but it worked great with my 4805.

3. Gabe S.

Gabe S. Stunt Coordinator

Same here with Blue Jeans Cable. I'm using a 40ft. RGBHV cable ran in-wall to my NEC CRT, as well as component cables for DVD and D-VHS with superb results.

I've used Bettercables(RGBHV) and Monster(component), and can say they're just as good, if not better, and reasonably priced.

4. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

bluejeans is great, i have some digital coax from them- made with belden cables- and neutrik plugs, high quality- but it is a bit more expensive.

5. Robert Marc

Robert Marc Stunt Coordinator

another vote for monoprice, downright cheap. i just got a bunch of cat5e cables from them for my dad's network.

6. Anthony Moore

Anthony Moore Supporting Actor