What's new

WTB: 2CH Receiver for Garage System (1 Viewer)

Roy C.

Second Unit
I'm looking for an old (POS) 2-ch receiver or amplifier to install in my garage with some old wall mounted speakers. It can be from the jurassic era as long as it has a couple of inputs (at least two) and it works!!! I'm looking to spend less than $100 or trade for some computer hardware ro DVDs. Nothing follows...

Thanks,
Roy C.

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Roy,
I have decent Denon 2 channel receiver that works perfectly. I would sell/trade to you for less than your $100 ceiling. I also have an ancient Sansui receiver. Trades sound good also. PM with any questions.
Jim

Roy C.

Second Unit
I have RAM, CD- and DVD-ROM drives, hard drives, SCSI controllers and hard drives, etc. That's pretty much it! I also have an HP digital camera...

LMK,
Roy C.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Roy,
I have a clean used Panasonic Technics SA DX-930 receiver. Works fine. Comes in original box with remote and manual. My only complaint with this unit was the wire connectors on the back, they are cheesy and can't handle the bigger gauge wire well as mentioned in the review referenced below. However, the unit worked great in my Home Theater until I went to 6.1 sometime back with my Outlaw 1050. This unit even has a cooling fan too, like a PC. Will sell for $100 plus $15 to ship to you in FLA.
Here is a spec sheet I found on the web, look here:
http://www.technofile.com/articles/t..._receiver.html
PLMK
Paypal accepted.

Steve Adams

Second Unit
I have a kenwood and sony receiver for sale, i will sell for 150 cdn. so what ever that is in american dollars, like a 1.50 or something;)

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
A canadian with a sense of humor!!!...eehhh...LOL

I have a couple receivers..nothing fancy...but they work.Swap for a DVD drive...16x..

Steve Adams

Second Unit
well check where im from. Newfoundland!, we are all funny over here! plus we can drink too!:D but seriously, the canadian dollar sucks right now, and where im living on the rock, we have to get stuff ordered in, for the most part. Now i order a sub for 137 american it costs me 215.00 so that is bad! really hard when you are on a budget for your gear....

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I have a black, Pioneer SX-201 100 watt receiver works perfect . Original box, manual and accessories. Sell for $50 + $10.00 shipping . I also have a of pair of black, BIC V52SI bookshelf speakers, less than 1 month old $50.00 + $10.00 shipping, these retail for $199 a pair .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks