What's new

WTB - $200 5.1 receiver (1 Viewer)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
My friend is in the market for a 5.1 receiver and is willing to pay up to $200.
He just wants something that works flawless and doesn't care about cosmetics or brand name. I was just hoping I could maybe find something for him before he went out and got a cheap Technics or Panasonic.
His email address is [email protected] feel free to send him or post any offers and he'll reply if he's interested.
Thanks

Steve Adams

Second Unit
hey I have a sony str-de445 that i would ship to him. works great. like new condition. 150 plus shipping!

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
I have a refurb'd but unused Onkyo TX-SR500 still in the box w/all accessories, it looks brand new as well. It was bought from an authorized dealer so I could also include my receipt so he could use the warranty if needed.

I would sell it for $200 plus shipping.

Frank

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd

I have a clean used Panasonic Technics SA DX-930 receiver. Works fine. Comes in original box with remote and manual. My only complaint with this unit was the wire connectors on the back, they are cheesy and can't handle the bigger gauge wire well as mentioned in the review referenced below. However, the unit worked great in my Home Theater until I went to 6.1 sometime back with my Outlaw 1050. This unit even has a cooling fan too, like a PC. Will sell for $100 plus $20 to ship.
Here is a spec sheet I found on the web, look here:
http://www.technofile.com/articles/t..._receiver.html
PLMK
Paypal accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks