WSB 2K3 worth the upgrade?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by John Madia, Oct 27, 2003.

1. John Madia

John Madia Second Unit

I currently have World Series Baseball for the XBOX and am wondering if it's worth upgrading to 2K3 for $25. I bought WSB for $10 when I got back into baseball this year and still play it. Still, there a some flaws (every fielder makes a perfect throw, etc.) that were addressed in 2K3. The trouble is, 2K4 (aka ESPN Baseball) will come out in April (?) and I'll be stuck with an outdated version. Would it be worth the money to upgrade for those few months? Also, does this game have Kevin Millar and Mark Prior?

2. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Screenwriter

I'd say wait if you can. Kevin Millar isn't in the game, not sure about Mark Prior.

3. Manuel

Manuel Stunt Coordinator

I really like the 2K3 over the original. I played it endlessly. If you really liked the first you should really like the sequal. Everything is done a little bit better. If you think you will be playing a while I say go ahead and get it. With the Series over you might want to check ebay for a cheaper price. You can't go wrong with a a price tag of $20 for a game you will play a lot. Remember, April is still 6 months away.