WRC Alert: Cyprus

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by CharlesD, Apr 18, 2002.

1. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

For those that are interested: the WRC Rally of Cyprus starts tomorrow! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night for the first leg highlights... this is a gravel rally so the cars will spend as much time sideways as they do pointed down the road. Should be fun! [​IMG]

2. Mark Larson

Mark Larson Supporting Actor

Cool! What time and what channel?

3. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Supporting Actor

Yes what time? I would assume "The Speed Network/Channel" or what ever they are calling it now?

4. Matt_M

Matt_M Stunt Coordinator

Yes it's on Speed. 8 pm PT if I am not mistaken. WRC kicks ass [​IMG]

5. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Thanks Charles, theyon on usually at 11pm EST over here on the east coast...

I can't wait til I pick up my MR2 Spyder, it has a sequential tranny on it, not as nice as the BMWs or the Ferrari's but also not as expensive... Should be cool except Toyota didn't use paddles on the steering wheels, they use buttons, but I bet there is some aftermarket whodad sure to make paddles somehow..it's just electronics..

Jay

6. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Yup 11Pm EST on Speed Vision/Channel/whatever tonight, Sat & Sun with a recap Monday night same bat-time, same bat-channel.
    Jay: Cool[​IMG] Let us know what you think of the car) I'm jealous, I'd love to have a sequential tranny like that. If I were you, I'd paddles, and then go and play at being Michael Schumacher [​IMG]