What's new

WRC Alert: Cyprus (1 Viewer)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
For those that are interested: the WRC Rally of Cyprus starts tomorrow! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night for the first leg highlights... this is a gravel rally so the cars will spend as much time sideways as they do pointed down the road. Should be fun! :)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Thanks Charles, theyon on usually at 11pm EST over here on the east coast...

I can't wait til I pick up my MR2 Spyder, it has a sequential tranny on it, not as nice as the BMWs or the Ferrari's but also not as expensive... Should be cool except Toyota didn't use paddles on the steering wheels, they use buttons, but I bet there is some aftermarket whodad sure to make paddles somehow..it's just electronics..

Jay

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Yup 11Pm EST on Speed Vision/Channel/whatever tonight, Sat & Sun with a recap Monday night same bat-time, same bat-channel.
Jay: Cool:) Let us know what you think of the car) I'm jealous, I'd love to have a sequential tranny like that. If I were you, I'd paddles, and then go and play at being Michael Schumacher ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks