What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Based On my Blu ray review here.
H (Jason Statham) is a new hire at an armored truck company. One with recent history of losing a truck full of cash and the two drivers in it, along with innocent bystanders. H’s exemplary past service at a now defunct Irish trucking company didn’t raise any eyebrows, nor did his just barely passing scores during his evaluation period, but when his own truck gets hit in a robbery his lethal takedown of the 6 crooks who attempted the hold up sets alarm bells off in the police, the mob, and everyone at the company except the owner (Rob Delany). H’s mentor, Bullet (Holt McCallany) seems impressed, but even he knows something hinky is going on.
Director Guy Ritchie pulls the layers of the onion back one at a time and we get to understand that H is no ordinary workman, and the crooks targeting his company aren’t like anything he has faced before. Wrath is a remake of the French...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Being a fan of Statham and to a lesser degree Ritchie, I picked up the BD when it first streeted. Still not UHD capable, so no comments upon the disc; but I agree with your assessment of the film. I have always had an affinity for crime dramas and thrillers and this film works well within those genres. Definitely recommended for fans of Statham & Ritchie.

- Walter.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I tried to watch this and then it became apparent that 99% of the characters were just bad folk. I didn’t have anyone to care about and stopped watching.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I'm somewhat surprised by the lack of mention of Holt McCallany in the acting lineup. He's a great character actor and does not disappoint here. my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks