What's new

Wrath of Khan SE - Thank you Paramount (1 Viewer)

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
I just read about the specs for the SE and wanted to be the first to say thank-you Martin and Paramount. I am really looking forward to this SE.

Also wondering if any of the fine team that gave us the ST:TMP SE will be working on this one?

Once again a big THANKS and cant wait till August. (Of course I have ST:TNG to keep me busy...)

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
I second that emotion. You can tell that Paramount has great respect for one of their biggest franchises and its fans by the work that they devote to some of their best releases.

p.s. It's nice to see that Michael Okuda will be providing another text commentary for ST:TWOK as he did for ST:TMP.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Yes, Paramount, thank you very much. It looks like a great disc, except what happened to the Shatner/Nimoy commentary?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I am very excited by the Wrath of Khan SE. This looks to be the start of an excellent trend with the Star Trek movies. I can't wait for 4, 6, Generations, First Contact, and Insurrection. I'll definitely be rewarding Paramount with my cash for these releases.

I would love to see a Directors cut on any and all.

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
Does this "director's version" mean that we will have the long-missing scenes involving Judson Scott that were cut during his prima donna tenure on the short-lived ABC show THE PHOENIX? Having read about them long ago in Cinefantastique, it made me upset that this interesting character ended up so perfunctory in the original release version.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Being a huge Star Trek fan I'm glad to see this SE. I'm sure it will be worth our wait if it is anything like the effort put into ST:TMP SE. And hopefully we'll get as good or better with the rest of the series of films.:D

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I'll be getting this one too! I can't wait to finally own all the Star Trek films since I never bought them on VHS or the original DVDs, except for TMP: DE and INS. I just hope Paramount has fixed the Tyler-Durden-esque frame glitch that occurs during the nebula battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks