Wow

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by JohnWM, May 27, 2004.

1. JohnWM

JohnWM Auditioning

Ok...Yes I am like a kid!

New SVS 25-31pc+ arrived last night. I was out of town and dear wife took delivery. I called her and asked how big the box was. She actually said "not that big" Whew!!!

So,as soon as I got home, of course you knew what I had to do. I currently do not have a subwoofer, so of course I plugged it in, set it about 1/4 way and had to put in Phantom Menace the pod race.

No I did not take the time to claibrate or balance, though that will be done today.

All I can say is WOW. I can only imagine what it will sound like when it is properly calibrated.

I am amazed at what bass even comes over normal TV. I have a Directtv tivo and digital sound so watching even American Idol last night was impressive with the bass I never knew was there.

Thanks Ron and Tom and the whole SVS crew!! Also thanks to all of you that give great info on this forum.

2. Dan Halchak

Dan Halchak Stunt Coordinator

Welcome to the SVS world!

Glad you like it, calibrate that bad mofo and get out your favorite movies!!!

It's amazing when changing all your speakers to small, how much more detail comes out of them when the receiver doesn't have to push the low end extension.

Get some pictures up and share them with pride! [​IMG]

3. Tony Genovese

Tony Genovese Supporting Actor

It might be a little less impressive and a little more accurate.