wow the cyberhouse 402 is amazing!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TheBat, Mar 5, 2003.

1. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    I picked up the dvd player from radio shack today for 69 bucks. I had read research on the forum about the player and how it can play the PAL-NTSC convertion perfectly. they said that the 500 is a better player, but I could not find it. I was able to get the code to work and it worked just fine on my region 2 and 4 dvds that I have.. not stetch or anything like that.. It's a great player. thanks to everyone that posted about the player.

JACOB

2. Robert_eb

Robert_eb Supporting Actor

I picked up the CH-500 last week at Amazon. The best dvd player under $100.00 I've ever seen.

3. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    I heard the 500 was really good.. I could not find any near me.. So I went with the 402. the 402 works just fine for me. I don;t need to get the 500.

JACOB

4. Daryl Stovall

Daryl Stovall Second Unit

I have the Cyberhome 500, but for some reason, when I play buffy season 4 Reg. 2 dvd's, the audio (dialog) seems high pitched. Has anyone else experienced this problem? BTW I have it attached to a Denon AVR 4800 receiver.

5. Al Shing

Al Shing Stunt Coordinator

You can order a Cyberhome 500 from Argus online at http://store.arguselectronics.com/sh...5Fid=8&sku=803 . I ordered one on a Thursday, and UPS had it ready for delivery on the following Monday. Unfortunately, they required a signature, so they didn't leave it. I picked it up the next day at UPS. This is the best way to ensure that you are getting one that has the progressive scan fix.

6. JohnAD

JohnAD Cinematographer

Daryl:

It might a bit of PAL speedup that you're noticing.

John.

7. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    I am happy with the 402.. its doing the PAL format just right.. thanks for the info.

JACOB