What's new

WOW!! Simpsons Vol 11 and Three Stooges Vol 4 on Oct 7 (1 Viewer)

Joe*A

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
Thanks Scott - didn't realize Volume 4 of the Stooges was out so soon after Volume 3. And the price is right on Amazon.ca.

I'm going to wait for Season 11 of Simpsons for the price to drop down to the low $20's like all the other season do a few short months after release. The release date price points I find with a lot of DVDs are outrageous.

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
About time for Simpsons season 11. It's been almost a year since the movie was released and way over a year since season 10!

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Scott,

Thanks for the link. Some of the comments on The Three Stooges (particulary Curly's declining years and the direction the team went around the time of the shorts included on that volume and on volume 5) were very interesting. I had no idea that the Stooges were (script-wise) often pitten against one another in some of the later shorts.

While watching the first ten or so shorts included on vol. 3, I'm struck by the wonderful news that I haven't seen all of them--ever. Seeing some of the shorts for the very first time is great stuff, kind of like finding a buried treasure of sorts. And it's also gratifying to see how much our children love these films. They ask to see them every night. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks