What's new

Wow! Resident Evil 2 Specs Already! (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blough

Second Unit
Taken from Fangoria.com

Street Date: December 28

The DVD edition will be a two-disc set presenting the movie in 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, and it’ll be chock full o’ extras:

• Audio commentary by director Alexander Witt and producer Jeremy Bolt
• Audio commentary by stars Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr and Sienna Guillory
• Audio commentary by writer Paul W.S. Anderson and Bolt
• 20 deleted scenes
• Cast outtakes
• Mike Epps bonus outtakes
• "Game Over: The Making of ‘RE2’ " featurette
• "Corporate Malfeasance" featurette on real-world similarities to the film’s Umbrella Corp. (!)
• "Game Babes" featurette about female action stars on film
• "Symphony of Evil" special FX featurette
• Poster gallery

The retail price for all this will be $28.96. No cover art has yet been released.

---

Nice specs, I'll be picking this baby up.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I liked it. Will buy.
It's nice to see a movie now and then and have it be almost exactly what you expected without that being a bad thing. Then again, I'd probably buy Return to the Blue Lagoon if it was widescreen and cheaper. Something about hot women who can kick my ass; I'm all over it.
I'd probably wait for the Superbit this time except for 20 deleted scenes!? There aren't any murmurs of an extended cut are there? I held out for that release of Underworld.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I wanted to get out to see this movie, but parenthood allows me maybe 2 movies a year so this quick leap to DVD is all right for me!

Jesse Blough

Second Unit
Oh yeah, I forgot... *remembers how many releases there were of the first Resident Evil*

Maybe I'll hold out on this for a little while... I hate double dipping. :angry: So I'll wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks