What's new

Wow! Resident Evil 2 Specs Already! (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blough

Second Unit
Taken from Fangoria.com

Street Date: December 28

The DVD edition will be a two-disc set presenting the movie in 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, and it’ll be chock full o’ extras:

• Audio commentary by director Alexander Witt and producer Jeremy Bolt
• Audio commentary by stars Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr and Sienna Guillory
• Audio commentary by writer Paul W.S. Anderson and Bolt
• 20 deleted scenes
• Cast outtakes
• Mike Epps bonus outtakes
• "Game Over: The Making of ‘RE2’ " featurette
• "Corporate Malfeasance" featurette on real-world similarities to the film’s Umbrella Corp. (!)
• "Game Babes" featurette about female action stars on film
• "Symphony of Evil" special FX featurette
• Poster gallery

The retail price for all this will be $28.96. No cover art has yet been released.

---

Nice specs, I'll be picking this baby up.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I liked it. Will buy.
It's nice to see a movie now and then and have it be almost exactly what you expected without that being a bad thing. Then again, I'd probably buy Return to the Blue Lagoon if it was widescreen and cheaper. Something about hot women who can kick my ass; I'm all over it.
I'd probably wait for the Superbit this time except for 20 deleted scenes!? There aren't any murmurs of an extended cut are there? I held out for that release of Underworld.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I wanted to get out to see this movie, but parenthood allows me maybe 2 movies a year so this quick leap to DVD is all right for me!

Jesse Blough

Second Unit
Oh yeah, I forgot... *remembers how many releases there were of the first Resident Evil*

Maybe I'll hold out on this for a little while... I hate double dipping. :angry: So I'll wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks