wow i just saw blow. AMAZING

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Ummm...I'm gonna guess that Al didn't like it.
As for myself, I thought the costume department did an excellent job nailing down the dress and culture trinkets that were abundent. But, all of that was erased by the make-up department who musta stuffed a Michelan tire down Depp's shirt in his "old man" scenes. Completely absurd. Ray Liotta was a definite strength but again, throwing some donut powder in his hair to make him older just didn't cut it. And what can be left to be said about the ending that Al didn't nail down? George Jung musta sold his soul to have that last line of horseshit put on the screen.
Bruce
------------------

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
F*cking phenomenal. Picked this up as well as 28 Days Later.

It captured the essence of potential for highs and lows in life. The peak of his drug endorsements to the lows of him letting his daughter down really captivated me. Really really sad film...true stories always get me. Sad to see his rise to glory but then inevitably crashes down, the betrayals throughout, and everything else along the way.

Question : Was Derek (Paul R. aka Pee Wee) in on the last bust? He was the one that assembled that selfish crew so was he aware?

Fantastic movie!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlramS